Instagram Follow @_fia93

Monday 12 August 2013

New August GlossyBox Video + 1 month review of July GlossyBox

Hey guys!

It's Glossybox time again!
This month's theme was 'High Flyers', so the box featured products from various countries around the world.
I reviewed everything I received in the video below, and gave my initial opinion of said products.
So be sure to check it out and to keep updated on my videos I post, be sure to subscribe!  I've another two to post within the next two weeks and hope to film more and more content ^^.



To read my one month on review and opinions of the products I received last month, it's featured after the jump..

One Month On - July Glossybox Review

In last months box, I received the following products:


After using these products throughout the past month, I can now give a proper review and clearer opinions on them.


-Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style: Boho Waves
I wasn't expecting much from this product and I was correct to do so.  Not only did it NOT work on dry hair, but it also did not work on damp hair either.  I can get more Boho waves by doing nothing with my hair instead.
However, hair is not my forte, so it may work for someone who actually knows a thing or two about hair and styling it.  Unfortunately my go-to hair expert has been in Canada since June, otherwise I would have had her try it.
I did not like using this product, but I have it now.. I'll find some use for it eventually (might come in handy for the fire in winter kekeke~~)

- Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo
Now I expected this to be good but I still prefer Balties Dry Shampoo.  The Inecto dry shampoo has a disgusting after-smell.  It only really smells of coconut for 0.5 seconds then it disappears.  Not only that but it doesn't make my hair look 'fresh', unlike other dry shampoos.
This is a relatively cheep product, so it's no surprise that it doesn't work miracles.

- Ciate London Paint Pot
MY FAVOURITE!  I received the colour 'Speed Dial' and boy do I love it?!!
It's such a pretty colour and not only was it a good summer colour, it will also be a great autumn colour.
The formula wasn't too thick or thin, it was pretty much perfect.  The only flaw I could find with this was the application of the polish, but I think that's down to the brush.

- Coola Tinted Sunscreen
Now when I got this, I gave off in the video review that this was probably going to be a pretty stupid product.  I'll now admit that I was wrong, but at the same time, I still wouldn't buy it.
I tested this out against the UV lights during my TLO1 Light Treatment for my Psoriasis and whilst the rest of my body burned, my face was completely safe.
I used this so much that the bottle is almost empty haha.
Initially the colour of the product didn't match my skin tone, but as I tanned with treatment, the product began to match.

- Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me: Facial Spritz
Can I just say that I still love this and nothing has changed?
It's an amazing product and if it's really warm where you live, go buy it.  NOW!!


So that's it from me.
Again, be sure to check back next month for my One Month On August Glossybox review ^^..

I know I've been slacking recently, but I really am trying to get back on top of everything.

Much love to you all &
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment