Instagram Follow @_fia93

Thursday 18 July 2013

July 2013 GlossyBox Review + New YouTube Channel!

Hey Guys!

So this review is slightly different to my previous reviews.  Why?  Because you all get to hear my voice!

I'm extremely shy and really self-conscious of my accent so apologies if I am hard to hear at some points.  Also, because of where I'm from, we tend to talk slightly faster than most people.
I'd appreciate any feedback at all!


In the off chance that the embedded video won't play, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyjcw4BIcG4

I really enjoyed the whole process of making this video so hopefully I can create others soon :D!

If you want to keep up to date with my YouTube reviews, please be sure to subscribe.  If you enjoy the video, please be sure to give it a little thumbs up as well.

Thank you so much.  I soon hope to add a short about me video also within the next few weeks so I'll post that here too ^^

Until next time guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment