Instagram Follow @_fia93

Saturday 29 June 2013

General Update + Recent Nails

Hey!
So, I need to apologize for my absence.  The thing is that I finally finished college and I also received my referral for TLO1 Light Treatment.


So even though I'm officially on Summer Break, I've been really busy and haven't had the proper time to create posts.
I really didn't want to post some half-assed attempt of a post because I don't want people to have to read that sort of thing.


So here's what has been going on since my last post:
- I went for my induction day for Level 2 Beauty Therapy.  I'm really excited now because I also received my acceptance letter.  All I have to do now is assemble some form of a beauty kit and pay for my uniform.  In other words, I need about £250.

- I started my TLO1 Light Treatment this week.  This is provided by the NHS as treatment for Psoriasis.  My level of psoriasis is fairly mild compared to most people, so hopefully this treatment will repress the psoriasis for a while.  For the next 6 weeks, I will attend my local dermatology ward, 3 days a week for this treatment.  The downside to all of this is that whilst I'm receiving TLO1, I can't let my skin come into contact with direct sunlight, unless I'm factored up like mad!

- I've finally stopped smoking!  I started NRT on 11th June, and whilst using the patches, I gradually cut down the amount I smoked a day.  Yesterday, I only had one cigarette and today, I didn't smoke anything, nor did I feel any harsh cravings.  Hopefully, this means that for the remaining 10 weeks, I'll be able to ween myself off NRT and be nicotine free by the time I start back at college in September!


As for nail art and what not, because I've been all over the place, my creativity has just crumbled.  Here are some of the recent works below:

#BestieTwinNails with @DavaniaNailz on Instagram

Caviar Manicure

Hello Kitty inspired by my Punk era Hello Kitty Plush

Minions from Despicable Me, and of course, the ever-so famous Bapple(s)!

I hope to be back in full swing soon, but for now, please bare with me!
Thank you so much for reading!
Until Next Time...♡ 

1 comment:

  1. cute nails! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete