Instagram Follow @_fia93

Monday 10 June 2013

Multiple Nail Art

Hey guys!
So recently, I've been very busy with college.  I've still been creating nail designs, it's just that I haven't had the time to write a blog entry recently.
 
I am finally finished with ICT at college now though, and I am fully ready to get back into blogging!
 
Instead of creating three seperate posts, I feel that I should just intergrate all of my updates into one larger post!
 

Tarty-Tartan

So the first look I wish to share with you all is my first attempt at tartan nail art.
 
 
Let me just say that for this look, you need a steady hand and the patience of a Saint!
 
I really love the outcome of this look because it looks really intricate and interesting, even though it's simply made up of lines.
 
The products I used for this look are:
Revlon - Blue Lagoon
Barry M - Red
NYC - White
Rio - Black Nail Pen
 
 

Glitz 'n' Glam

The second look I wish to share with you all is this glitzy tape mani.

 
I created this specifically for a Glitz and Glam themed competition on Instagram.
It really takes a lot of patience to work with tape, and patience is something I don't actually posess much of.
I've only recently been able to create near-perfect tape manicures, and I do have to admit that this is by far on of my favourites.
 
The products I used for this look are:
Rimmel - Etheral
Models Own - Northern Lights
Silver Square Diamontes purchased from eBay.
 

Candy Stripes

The final look I wish to share with you all is the first half of my birthday nails!
 
 
When I create a mani that can still be improved upon, I like to add to it several days after.  This is exactly one of these moments.
I created this beautiful candy stripe nails with a cute pink and blue polish.
I don't want to give any hints as to what I'm going to add to them, but it is for my birthday so I hope to share it with you tomorrow.
 
The products I used for this look are:
Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Headline Colours - Twisted Silk
China Glaze - Fairy Dust
3D acrylic bow, purchased from eBay
 
 

Update

I would have updated at the weekend, but like an idiot, I ended up getting Sun Stroke.  Even 3 days later, I'm still suffering.
 
It's also my 20th Birthday today, which is weird because I still consider myself to fit into the teenage demograph, judging by my interests and personality trates :').
 
From now on, I wish to continue updating this blog as often as possible.  I really am determined to make a good go at this, as I love writing about my creations, and sharing them with others.  I'm like a proud mother when it comes to my creations, as I'm so excited to share them with the world.
 
 
I hope you have all enjoyed this blog update, I know it was well overdue.
Please be sure to check back tomorrow for my Birthday Special (even though it's a day late ^^;).
Thank you ^^
 
Until next time...♡ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment