Instagram Follow @_fia93

Monday 3 June 2013

NAIL ART: Little Twin Stars

Hey guys!
So it's been a while since my last post.  Sorry ^^;;.

My school year finishes in two weeks, so understandably I've been busy with coursework.  Also, I've been bed bound for the last two days v_v

Anyway, I'm back now!
So, with that I bring you my latest nail art.

For the past two weeks I've been wearing simple designs on my nails, but I found the time today to create something slightly more intricate.  



This design was inspired by Sanrio's 'Little Twin Stars' characters, Kiki and Lala.

I found this to be rather cute and I'm proud of how it turned out, seeing as its been ages since I did character nail art.

The polishes I used were:
• Rimmel - Grey Matter
• Revlon - Blue Lagoon
• Barry M - Nude
• Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream
• Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
• Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
• Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream

Hope you all enjoyed this nail design.  I shall have more coming soon, as my school year is almost finished!

Until next time... ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment