Instagram Follow @_fia93

Thursday 18 April 2013

Accessories Review [Bending the rules..]

Ok, so I know this is a nail art blog. But it's my blog, and if I want to throw some bargains up in here, I will!

After 6 years without a watch, I finally bought one! The best thing is that it was only £10!

Identity London have a range of trendy but affordable watches available in Argos, here in the UK. I selected the green watch because its such a beautiful colour, and I'm a massive fan of green, so it'll match my nails often |( ̄3 ̄)|.

The next item I bought was a skull head bracelet from Primark for £1.50.

Coloured skull jewellery has been a major trend in other areas of the world for a few months now, but it's only recently hit the UK market.

I'm so happy with the quality of the bracelet. Usually I find it hard to buy accessories from Primark. As I'm a larger woman, not many items would fit, but this bracelet comes with an adjustable length chain, so I can make it as tight or as loose to my wrist as I want to.

The final item is a floral patterned pictorial bracelet, modelled after Catholic Saints bracelets. I picked this up in New Look as part of their 'buy one, get one free' jewellery offer. The bracelet was the free item (I bought stud earrings as well), and should have been £1.99.

I love the fact that its made of wood. It really ties in with the floral design. The beads are connected with elastic thread, so the bracelet is able to stretch to fit any sized wrist.

My only problem with this item is that with the elastic thread, there is more risk of it nipping and breaking. However, this is only a small problem, as it was cheap enough anyways.

A lot of shops in the UK have special offers on their make-up and accessories lately, so if there was ever a perfect time to buy some amazing looking accessories, or some critically acclaimed make-up product, now's your chance!


Hope you enjoyed reading this entry!
Until next time ... ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment