Instagram Follow @_fia93

Sunday 14 April 2013

My Nail Art Adventure So Far...

Hello world! First things first, Breaking my blog's post virginity!
Welcome to the first post!
In this post, I wish to share with you all my adventure so far.

It all started in November 2011 when I stumbled across the large and talented nail art community on Instagram.
I was fascinated by all the amazing designs and I was inspired to try and recreate them.

At this stage, I owned about 12 polishes, and the variant of colours was extremely limited. Luckily, it was close to Christmas so I asked my parents to buy me a Rio nail art set.

I then started to experiment with the different techniques and designs shown in the kit. The results where shocking to say the least :').

As time went on, I added to my polish collection, bought more tools, watched tutorials and tried out different things.

Now, I'm still learning new techniques, and my art isn't perfect, but that's the beauty of it! Every time I design my nails, I'm learning a new skill, and perfecting others.

If you want to see all my nail art in the one place, check out my tag on Instagram: #fia93nails


No comments:

Post a Comment