Instagram Follow @_fia93

Sunday 21 April 2013

Hand-painted Falsies!

I've got a much better post coming tomorrow, but for now I would love to share with you all the set of false nails that my mother requested.

Like myself, my mother has psoriasis, a hereditary skin condition which is brought on by stress. Unfortunately for her, she has it bad and it's affected her nails to the point that she feels the need to hide them.

My mom loves nail art so much, but can never find false nails with the designs she wants, so from time-to-time, I paint her a few sets.

She shows me designs she likes, and I paint them for her. If it makes her happy then I'm happy to do it for her. I always love seeing her smile when they're complete.



Hope you all like my latest set for her!
Until next time ... ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment