Instagram Follow @_fia93

Saturday 18 May 2013

Dripping Choco Ice Cream Nails

Hey!
Today I wish to share with you all my latest nail art.
I did Chocolate Ice Cream Inspired nail art:
Almost good enough to eat ^^!
I created this nail art to enter into a competition on Instagram, which had a 'Summer Theme' ^^.

I was hoping to have a tutorial for this specific nail art created but I haven't had the time to create one, so instead, I wish to link you to a video by CutePolish which displays how to create the dripping effect:


What you need:
- Base coat to protect your natural nail
- Pale Pink for base colour
- Matte Top Coat
- Brown polish
- Micro beads 
OR
- Several coloured polishes and a small dotting tool
- Top Coat


What I used:
- Avon Gel Strength Base Coat
- Essie Sugar Daddy
- Rimmel Matte Top Coat
- Models Own - Nude Beige
- Multi Coloured Micro Beads (£2.50 on eBay)
- INM: Out the Door - Fast Drying Top Coat

I'm sorry that I was unable to create my own tutorial, and also for the lack of posts.  I wish to be back on top of my blogging before the end of May ^^

Until Next Time... ♡ 

1 comment:

  1. i love this design! might have to try it myself :)

    Amy x

    goffbot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete