Instagram Follow @_fia93

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hand-Painted Falsies 2.0!

Hey!
So recently, I received my shipment of blank false nails from Hong Kong!
Unfortunately, due to my work load with College, I haven't been able to paint the sets, except for one.


I've mentioned in a previous post that I often paint false nails for my mother, so this is the latest design I re-created for her.
I used the picture below, provided by my mom, as inspiration for her nails, to create the false nails above.

*I couldn't find the original artist for this design as it was found on a Facebook Page*

My mom adored the results so much that she went ahead and applied them before they were fully dry, so I had to attend to the nails again :').

I'm sorry that this post is so short, but I'm writing it between coursework, so please be kind to me ^^.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment