Instagram Follow @_fia93

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Phone Cover Review

Hey!
I want to share with you all a recent purchase of mine.

A few weeks ago, I upgraded to a new phone, and with a new phone comes to buying new phone covers.

I'll be the first to admit that I have an addiction to cute phone covers.  My collection for my last one was insanely large, and have now been passed onto my mother!

I've actually featured this cover on a previous blog post before, but it only just arrived today!
Tada!! ♡ 

My pastel unicorn case finally arrived!!
I felt like a child at Christmas when opening it!

I bought this cover for £4.95 from eBay.  The seller is based in Manchester, UK so I'm unsure if they ship worldwide, but I'll link the seller below for those who are interested.

The case itself is a clip on case for an iPhone 4S, but I'm certain you can get it for other models/makes.  It feels very durable and it fits my phone perfectly.  I mention this because I've had problems in the past with phone cases that don't fit my phone fully.

From what I can tell, the product is made from high quality material and the print has been screen-printed onto the case.

Although I highly trust this seller, as I've bought from them several times in the past, the only problem I ever encountered was the delivery time for this item took longer than usual (8 days longer).  This doesn't put me off buying from them again.

I'm extremely happy to finally own this case, and it is such a bargain for the quality you receive!

I hope you all enjoyed this post!
Until next time... ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment